- 1. What is your best friends name?
- 2. What is your favourite band?
- 3. What are you listening to right now?
- 4. Ever skipped class?
- 5. Ever been to a festival?
- 6. Ever drunk alcohol?
- 7. Ever done drugs/smoked?
- 8. Hows the weather right now?
- 9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
- 10. Single?
- 11. Favorite TV show?
- 12. Any nicknames?
- 13. Height?
- 14. Dream job?
- 15. Hugs or kisses?
- 16. Last time you cried?
- 17. Ever cried yourself to sleep?
- 18. Are you flexible?
- 19. Have you ever been bullied?
- 20. Had a boy have a crush on you?
- 21. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
- 22. Any piercings?
- 23. Favorite movies?
- 24. Favorite sport?
- 25. What are you doing right now?
- 26. Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do?
- 27. Have you ever loved someone?
- 28. Who would you like to see right now?
- 29. Do you like to travel by plane?
- 30. Are you missing someone?
- 31. Do you have a tattoo?
- 32. Anybody on Tumblr that you'd go on a date with?
- 33. Are you a confident person?
- 34. How many concerts have you been to this year?
- 35. Do you think you're goodlooking?
It gets better—the guy is deaf, and he taught his cat the sign for “food.” So the cat’s not just saying “put that in my mouth,” it’s actually signing
Not only that, but if you notice at the beginning, the cat *gets the man’s attention* as any person who wanted to talk to a deaf/hoh individual would (well, and vice versa IME). I’ve done sign since I was 5, and generally, w/o eye contact initially, you wave a hand or lightly touch the arm (if that’s ok with the person you’re trying to converse with, of course).
Generally, adult cats meow mostly to humans, but this cat has figured out that’s not going to work and has adapted. Animal companions! They are INCREDIBLE.
EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND LOOK AT THIS CAT.